About the job
We are looking for an experienced and strong Backend Team Leader, who will lead and guide other team members to develop and maintain the greatest web3 platform in the world. The Team lead will use understanding of programming languages and tools to develop distributed efficient processes, solve problems and create a seamless experience for customers.
This is a hands-on, lead position that requires excellent communication skills.
- Identifying issues and bottlenecks with existing services and working to improve them
- Writing clean, maintainable, and testable code, and inspiring others to do the same
- Identifying and implementing software engineering best practices
- Constantly improving our development process by introducing new dev tools, developing common infrastructures, automating processes etc.
All you need is:
- 5-6 years of backend development experience, in NodeJS and TypeScript env
- Proven experience with Docker, Rest API, microservice architecture
- Proven experience of delivering large, successful backend projects
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS /Google Cloud or similar cloud infrastructure
- Hands on experience with building, deploying, and maintaining scalable systems on cloud environment
- Good understanding of critical production systems concepts - high availability, reliability, and scalability
- Deep knowledge of at least one SQL database (such as MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.); NoSQL databases
- At least 2 of the following: Redis, Redshift/BigQuery, ELK(managed), Kafka/Kinesis, K8
- Experience building big-data solutions that include data pipelining and processing infrastructures - Advantage